Saturday 14 January 2017

Communication 1(Setting your own objective)

In observation of social norms, communication and outlooks are the grounded basis of building relationships. As one in society it is important for each individual to communicate and mingle with hi/her surroundings to strengthen and build relationship. Not only to build relationship, communication is also essential for first person impression. First impression will prove useful for anyone in any industry ranging from getting a job, fulfilling a contract, or completing deals with sellers and buyers from around the world.
From experience, as a person, I do believe that i lack formality in speech. Building an impression of formality will help me in the future companies and businesses. Along with the help of my teacher and my peers I would like to look into further resources on how to improve formalities and display a good presentation of myself as civil as possible. In addition, creating a well developed presentation and proposal for a certain project will also prove helpful in the industry. Researching on video making and improving presentation PowerPoint will be my second goal for this module. Since I am given the chance to take this course module, I would like to make the best of it and absorb and take in as much research sites and advice as i can to further improve myself in this aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment